Co.Trip @ Bangkok, Thailand (Part II)

After 2 hours flight, i reached New Bangkok International Airport (Suvarnabhumi)
Here is the counter to claim my luggage...







After 40 minutes drive, i reached my accomodation - Arnoma Hotel...which located in the midst of Bangkok's major shopping area, neighboring the largest Handicraft Center in Thailand.


After checked in, i met up with my Thai colleagues @ ZENSE Gourmet Deck & Lounge Panorama. It is located on top of Zen at Central world, which is a rooftop restaurant.

ZENSE add: Level 17, Zen World 4, 4/5 Rajadamri Road, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330, Thailand.(for more info, log on to http://www.zensebangkok.com/)







Sunday morning, before i start the interview, enjoyed my buffet breakfast at the Arnoma Cafe.









After long hours interview, i spent 2 hours for my shopping session @ Platinum Fashion Mall. On the way to Platinum, there are crowded in front of Central World. I saw a group of people was praying Erawan Shrine.



Back to Suvarnabhumi airport again. Some photo shooting while waiting my flight...


Sunday, 5:45pm, flight back to Malaysia... end up one day Bangkok trip..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin